Hey there people and a Happy Tuesday to you!! I hope you're having a great day, wherever in the world you may be.
Today I wanted to share another menu idea with you - this time for dinner time. I found this recipe initially when I used to be a part of weight watchers, but I have expanded on it since then.
Who is this Meals and Menu series written for? You guys of course! I guess though, it might be especially useful for those of you trying to cook a varied menu on a tight budget, to students who perhaps aren't all that confident when it comes to cooking, or anyone who just likes to collect new ideas for their weekly menus.
You will need: potatoes and other veg (I used carrots and broccoli), spray oil, paprika and salt.
1. Spray your oven trays liberally with oil. Pre-heat your oven to 190 degrees.
2. Chop up your potatoes (skins on) into wedges and space out on one tray.
3. Cut the carrots into batons and the broccoli into florets and arrange on a second tray.
4. Spray the veggies with spray oil.
5. Sprinkle with paprika and salt.
6. Put into the oven and cook for about 20 minutes, until golden brown. Check them and turn them over if you can.
You can serve this with anything really - pizza, chicken nuggets. I served mine with a little salad and posh BBQ sauce sausage sandwiches.
Have a great day people!!