Hey there people and a very happy Tuesday to you!! I hope this post finds you well and in good spirits, wherever in the world you may be.
Today it's time for another of my Tips and Tricks post.This is a pretty straight forward one actually. But having had questions from other bloggers about how best to achieve this I thought I'd share it here with you.
Here's the quickest and easiest way to submit a guest post.
1. Write your post as a new post on your own blog, but just click save not publish.
2. When you have finished writing the post and putting in all the piccies etc, just click on HTML in the top left hand corner.
3. You'll then see the code for everything you have just written.
4. Select all of that code, copy it (like you would in a normal text document) and paste it into an email to whoever you are guest posting for.
5. TA-DA!! You have just submitted your first guest post!!
Have a great day people - off to Ireland tomorrow for me. I can't wait!!