Thursday, 28 February 2013

29 Faces: A Round Up

Dreaming of a cup of tea. Art Print available here.

Hey there lovely people! It's that time already - wow 28 days go fast! I am at the end of the 29 Faces Challenge. 

So, how did I do? Well, I have been through all of my 29 Faces posts and counted up each and every face (including cats, kittens, bunnies and baby faces!) and with the new pics I am featuring in this post my total comes to 36! I am so pleased with this total and very surprised I managed it at all. I hadn't realised I had drawn so many this month!

Here's the final 8 in my series. I really hope you like them as much as I do. I've included links to their listings on Etsy so you can favourite the life out of them if you'd like to :)


The Lovely with the Long Brown Hair. Art Print available here.



A Girl With Flowers in her Hair. Art Print available here.

Bunnies with their stash. Art Print available here.

A Bunch of Bunnies. Art Print available here.


Faces for everyone! Hope you've enjoyed this little roundup :)




11 Comments:

Ladies Holiday said...

So cute...my fave- the kitty <3 of course. cheers!

Shannon said...

Just subbed via Aloha blog hop :)
http://aestheticabnormalities.blogspot.com

Leia said...

Cute blog! I'm a new follower-- found you through Aloha Friday! Have a great weekend!
-Leia @ http://latitudeadjustment1.blogspot.com/

Kaye Eh said...

Followed through the Aloha blog hop! So cute!

Life,Twins,DramaQueen said...

Hi,
New follower from the blog hop please come follow me back :)
http://lifewithtwinsandadramaqueen.com/

Catherine Constance said...

Love your artwork, those bunnies are so cute.. :)

denthe said...

Very special wonderful style! Congrats on finishing the challenge!

Manon said...

Lol I have only just found you after finishing the 29 face Challenge. Well better late then never they say!I love your orginal art :) It is real fun.
ManonX
http://manonpopjes-manonpopjes.blogspot.co.uk/

acreativeharbor.com said...

Oh your illustrations are all so lovely, adorable and excellently done ~ Wow! ^_^ Love your style .

Tracey Fletcher King said...

love the collection laid out like that... they all belong together but still look individual and fresh... lovely...xx

Adrienne Rose said...

I love how your faces have no faces! Gorgeous work! :)